12 May 2013

Spotting the ISS


It was on the evening of 2nd of May, I was riding on my way to work. Just as I was climbing Kattipara Jn, I saw a bright red object in the sky, quite close to Jupiter. I was quite surprised as there couldn't be any object so close to the Jupiter. I looked up again and realized it was moving slowing past the giant planet. I knew it had to be a satellite. After a week, I was checking the Stellarium to find out what that satellite was and I was surprised to know it was none other than ISS (International Space Station). Below is a screen shot from Stellarium.





1 comment:

AmandaaBluej said...

The only problem was that the kiosk New Yeezy Shoes guy had a solid alibi; he was at home with his wife on the night of the murders. Yet, for some reason, he had killed himself on Michael Kors Outlet Online the anniversary of the attack and left a confession Coach Handbags Clearance that could not be true . Or could it?.

It still is tougher for women, because of that especially by the decisionmakers. It something that can be in any business, Cheap Air Force Ones anywhere. There are some people who just have a different way of thinking.. Nearly 10 years had passed since Const. Adam Hill fulfilled his desire to become a Armed with a Glock .40 and badge 28575 he started walking the beat straight out of basic training at the Ontario Police College. He been hired in Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men Brantford, a city with the laid back essence of a small Coach Outlet Sale town, founded on Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale southwestern Ontario meandering Grand River.